More Cheats & Clues
- Name that Tune: Joni Mitchell sang “Big Yellow Taxi” decades before the Counting Crows.
- Name that Tune: “Paint It Black” by the Rolling Stones has one of the most unique openings of any song ever.
- Name that Tune: “Space Oddity” was one of David Bowie’s hits off the album “David Bowie”.
- Scavenger Hunt: Guy dressed as a “Captain Jack Sparrow” & a Girl Dressed as a “Wonder Woman”
- That’s Entertainment: X-Files was a popular Sci-Fi show from the 90’s.
- That’s Entertanment: Moana was one of the best-selling movie soundtracks of 2017.
- That’s Entertainment: Sean Connery played James Bond in “Thunderball”.
- 2000’s Game: Train’s “Drops of Jupiter” was one of the biggest songs of the 2000’s
- 2000’s Game: Ben 10 was a popular cartoon network show.
- SYTYKM: Celine Dion crooned “All by Myself”