More Cheats & Clues
- Name that Tune: Jim Croce struck 70’s Gold with “Bad, Bad Leroy Brown”
- Name that Tune: “Hello” is the opening number in the Book or Mormon.
- Name that Tune: “Beautiful Drug” of the Zac Brown album Jekyl & Hyde.
- Scavenger Hunt: Guy dressed as a “Turkey” & a Girl Dressed as a “Storm Trooper”
- That’s Entertainment: Gnarls Barkely early 200’s hit “Crazy”.
- That’s Entertanment: “Come and Get Your Love” was brought back to life for the Guardians of the Galaxy soundtrack.
- That’s Entertainment: • Tom Hanks starred in “Bosom Buddies” before he was launched into super stardom.
- Movie Game: Did you know that the Wedding Singer came out in 1998?
- Movie Game: “Hakuna Matata” was one of the most memorable songs from the Lion King.
- SYTYKM: Don’t get Pearl Jam’s “Betterman” mixed up with Little Big Town’s “Better Man”.
Play our Games for Clues
EDGE Board Game